Monday, August 27, 2012

An interview and more...

Well, it's another day of links here at the Second Sentence! First off, I have an interview today over at the Homeschool Authors blog, where I talk a little bit about my homeschooling experience, early writing attempts, and my short Civil War story War Memorial. Click here to read it.

I also have a couple more contributions up over at the Vintage Reader—a post on beautiful Prince Edward Island, the setting for so many of Lucy Maud Montgomery's beloved books, and then a two-part series on the many charming folksongs featured in Kate Douglas Wiggin's short story "Miss Thomasina Tucker" (part of the Ladies in Waiting collection). Here's Part I and Part II.

And speaking of War Memorial, now that my first KDP select experiment is over with, it's available on Smashwords, with Nook and Kobo to follow within the next day or so!

2 comments:

J.T. Webster said...

A great interview Elisabeth and I'm enjoying your contributions to the Vintage Reader.

Elisabeth Grace Foley said...

Thank you! I've learned some fun things while researching those articles, too.